* Through Days *
* Congrats to you Bro on winning the competition! *







The above pictures are just the first part of my few weekend outings. The East Coast Outing and Yacht-ing cums early dinner at Raffles Marina Country Club. There are still more to come. & I will find a time to do it again. Been busy with everything. Workloads have been piled up and thats answer why I need to destress myself over the weekends. Yes, I really need to destress myself. Colleagues have start planning to go for a short getaway to kukop. I can't wait for that. Hopefully everyone will be going and it seems most of them are interested. Not only that, my families have also start planning for a short convoy trip next month. Insya'Allah, if nothing goes wrong, I'm sure it will be an awesome trip. Apart from all that, my Mr Rudy Adriyanto is outstation for 2 weeks. Thanks to his management for the last minute decision. I was rushing my way through just to get back to Singapore on time last week and when I tried to call his mobile, it is an overseas ringing tone. Being outstation myself isn't a great thing at all. Missing the loved ones like alot. & I just made an overseas call to him. He's been complaining about the food and the weird people there. HAHA! After what he told me about the training, I felt that he's under going some action pack activity. Just imagine, you have to jump out of the helicopter and off to the sea, swim your way through the shore. HAHA! All the best of luck and I'm waiting for your return love.
Before my mum gets way too naggy, I better get going and wash my car. & can I go yacht-ing again mum. . .
