Monday, August 31, 2009
* Its A Cycle *

Life is a cycle for everyone of us. There will be times, when we were down and up. Its a challenge. Just take one example from the above picture. When life goes on a smooth sailing, its like we are on top on the world, but when it goes the way we don't want to, that seems we are on our lowest peak of life. Credit goes to brother for snapping this picture. It will always be him snapping away while I'm driving.

Lets not count to how many days we are entitled to. Live it and enjoy to the fullest. I know, I'm gonna miss you like alot but that makes the heart grows fonder right? & the worst thing, Raya without you this year. Have a safe trip to Doha with your cabin crews and I'll be waiting for your return Mr Steward. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress