Monday, September 14, 2009
* 5 Hours & Us *
Weekend has been good so far. Going smoothly as planned. But it was abit disheartened on Friday's night, his flight was at 2.25am. To avoid any sadness and cryings, told him I won't be seeing him off at the airport and he agreed to that. Called/Smsed before and after he checked in. Alhamdulillah, he reached safely in Doha at 5.25am (Sg 9.25am).

As planned, the whole families goes on convoy to JB on Saturday's morning. Shop till drop and the whole car is full with groceries, foods and the list goes on. Not only that, the custom officer was shock upon seeing my fully pack car's boot. HAHA! Mum told me, maybe we will be heading back to JB again this Thursday. & my long pretty leave will starts this Thursday and I will only be back to work next week Thursday. HAHA!

Received phonecalls from Doha yesterday. I was such uber excited over it. He gave me surprises and more surprises! I was elated even talking to him for just 10 minutes. He updated me the shopping malls there, his apartments, his roomates and how much he miss this sunny island. The funny part was, all his colleagues brought 6 to 7 luggages but he only brought 1 luggage. HAHA! He told me, he felt like as if hes going for a holiday here. I'm not hoping too much on him to give me a call every single day, it will be quite a bomb making a call from Doha to Singapore or vice versa.

Mum was glad for us. Apart from all these, 1/4 spring cleaning done. & I've still had lots of thing to get done by this Friday. Send the car for washing/polishing, iron the curtains, vaccum, mop and the long lists roll on. I shall count down to 3 more days. Whatever it takes, ily baby. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress