Monday, September 07, 2009
* Sweet Simple Surprise *


We've got like four more days to spend with and it happens that things may go complicated if both of us are being too sensitive. Apart from all that, him, being the nice guy always, thanks for the surprise yesterday morning. I know, we have to put our trust on it.

We share alot of things, and the common things are, families. Both of us kept on complain to our mums pertaining to our silly mistakes. How I wish I can make the clock ticks slower each time. It may hurt us in any ways but we have to be strong and overcome all these. Avoid all those tiny winy peanuts problems at the most, and hopefully everything goes as plan. Doha, why can't it be any nearer to this sunny island?

Last weekend was spent wisely with the loved ones. Sent my car for servicing, drove to IMM and Geylang since mum wanted to buy some groceries at the market. I've decided to buy this NB running shoe at IMM but due to no more sizes left, I drop the idea of finding that particular model. I hate limited edition stuffs. Urgh! Apart from all this, I've still not yet clean up my room. Been busy with everyday routine. This weekend will go on convoys again to JB. Too many things yet too little time.

Its going to be harsh, but I'm waiting for your return Mr Steward. I love us. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress