* Good Morning Blog! *
Its Saturday's morning and thank goodness theres no lesson today. Next week time-table is up. But I'm so looking forward to Monday! Please come quick and I'm waiting for something. Furthermore hes off to Phuket for holiday. Hopefully you had fun at Patong beach like right now! The cutest sms ever which I received so far yesterday was: " But knowing your outspokenness, luck is something which you don't need, all you need is a kiss from me. Muackz! "
I'm missing him so badly since last night. Just hate being left alone. Thats so me, I think so. HAHA! Lets see whats need to be done on Saturday? I shall figure it out later. & I'm still having this irritating cough eventhough I have taken 2 teaspoon of dhasedyl twice a day. I need to recover soon, pretty please! Lets pray hard that the rain won't come pouring again today cause I need to send my car for car-washing! So, Mr Rain, please come again another day, cause little children like me wants to come and play! Anyway get well soon Khairul. . .
