Wednesday, December 30, 2009
* When was the last time? *

When was the last time, I updated my blog? Its been a month plus I guess. Been busy with work. Is that a good excuse for letting my blog go on a strike? Haha! 2010 is around the corner. Let me take this opportunity to flashback on whats has been happening for the past 12 months. As usual there will always be ups and downs in our daily life. I'm no more a chemist in Megachem. Currently working in a finance department as an accountant. A well known MNC and a better place with a bigger prospect. I myself was kind of clueless at first. From a life science based environment, I lead my way to a mathematical based. Alhamdulillah, it has been a smooth journey.

& thats not all, a year of rememberance. My grandpa passed away on the 10th December 2009. The day which he left us, is the day which my brother celebrates his big day. Its a big impact on him though. May he rest in peace and you will always be in my prayers bapak.

Now, whats about love? I think it has been on a rocky stumble road so far. Its not good at all. But, theres more to come right? I'm very sure that everything that happened has its special meaning behind it. We plan, and Allah decides everything. There are many things which are still left hanging and incomplete.

My resolution? There isn't a need for it. Go for it, believe in it, and I'm sure we will achieve it. Efforts and prayers work in a pair. Happy New Year everyone! May 2010 be a better and meaningful plus extra exciting for all of us. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress