* Miss Doing It *
I have like tonnes and tonnes of pictures to upload but I couldn't find the time to do it. Been busy with work like always. My commitment to my career is like 110%. Too much of workloads at the office. Its unexplainable. Especially when it comes to meeting. Schedule is always packed. How I wish I can cancel all the meetings and settle my workloads for once. Sigh! Being in the finance department is never easy. But I like the challenges! Apart from all these, I miss doing some of my favourite pastimes. Thats exclude meeting the usuals. Been meeting them always for every weekends especially during midnight! & I have to sacrifice my beauty sleep. Haha! I have been trying to find a time to meet up with Fadzilla! I miss doing those photoshoot sessions with her! Wait till next month gf, I shall slot some of the days for an outing. Too much things yet too little time. . .
