* Lets Fly Kite! *


Just pardon me for the above pictures! I'm just playing around with my Dslr camera. & the new lens just make wonders to it! So, it has been a sunny weekend for me. Packed with so many plans. Driving to Jb, chalet, kite flying, picnic, movie dates and the list goes on. I've been trying so hard, to slot a few hours to meet up with some people whom I've been wanting to catch things up. But, we planned, Allah decides everything. Some other time alright?Dad and bro have found their new hobbies, which is kite flying. The good thing is, its a healthy lifestyle. And since its the 'in' thing right now, I'm not suprise that both of my bfs will start the same hobbies too! The only negative about it, your skin will get tanner sooner or later. Due to that, I just realised, I have two color tones! All thanks to the shades! Argh!
Hopefully it won't be any kite flying outing again this coming weekend. Instead driving my way to Jb again! & oh, before I forget, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hongbao Na Lai!
