Sunday, February 07, 2010
* Drowning *
I know, I've been away for quite sometimes. & as per normal, drowning myself with work. Suprisingly, I've been outstation since last week and will only touch down Singapore this coming Tuesday. Lets hope I can fly back earlier than expected! I really really need an online 24/7 organiser for myself. Haha! The thought of buying a blackberry fades my mind. Its just way too bulky! Maybe I shall browse over the HTC mobile then. Apart from all these, I'm busy with the meetings here, clearing my emails, get done and over with all the reports! Sadly, I don't even have the time to read my personal email. Sigh!

Whats new for me? I will handle all the trade accounts from now on. Is that a good or bad news? I'm taking it as a challenge and having the higher designation is never as easy as abc! Bigger roles, bigger responsibilites!

I'm so looking forward to home sweet home. Before all that happens, I have to transit at 'ahh-lan wah-sah-lan' first! Maybe I shall just shop around the airport by then. What a busy week! & I know, the coming days will always be better than before. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress