* Soo Long! *
When was the last time I update my blog? Months ago? All credits to the busy work schedule. Hopefully my Saturday will not be burn tonight. I'm having fever plus flu at the same time. Yes, its totally awful especially when you feel sick on the weekends. But I'm feeling better after taking my pseudorine tablets. & I'm hoping for Benny to plan something interesting tonight.
Just checked my email. GM approved my Munich trip! I'm excited for it but at the same time it just reminded me of reports and more reports. Will be going for outstation in weeks to come. Since my jobscope has been change, my laopanniang wants me to learn and explore what has been instore for me in months to come. Great! -_- & yes, this is the career which I've chose right from the start. Better prospect and greater height.
I think I won't be blogging like so often. Infact I twit more than I blog. Mobile phones are just way too good for everything. Happy weekends love. . .
