* Hari Raya 2010 *
Mention about career, it has been pressurising so far. But I'm pushing myself to work even harder and I know I will not stop at just 100%. I'm telling myself to go further up. Not just to stop at executive level. & with the current listed company which I'm working with, I'm pretty sure it has a bigger prospect coming my way. September has been hectic ride for me. Mr October, please be extra nice. Although my job allocations has been change, the feeling of adrenaline rush has been bugging me about it. Will be away for outstation again, on course, meeting like never endings are just stealing away my personal time.
Apart from all these, I know he will always be there for me at the end of the day. Thanks for your kind understanding cinta. Thanks also for the great bonding with the families. Alright I shall have my Sunday's date with him and have a blast before the Monday blues come. . .
