Thursday, December 23, 2010
* Pan Pacific Staycation 21-22 Nov 2010 *

Welcome to Pan Pacific Hotel (Singapore)
The outside view from our balcony
Our Deluxe Room with balcony
Comfy bed
The view from our balcony
Plasma Tv & study table
I love this!
Our luxury toilet
Nice
Lols
I love us
Our card entrace
Love this room
Side view
Baby at the balcony
Good Night Pan Pacific
(Part 1)
Its been awhile since I make an effort to update this blog of mine. Pictures above as usual will tell thousand and one stories. Our short getaway at Pan Pacific Hotel's experience was superb! Excellent! Everything was far than what we expected it to be. The service, the room, the buffet breakfast, our late night movie at Marina Square and the list goes on. Thanks for everything baby. That night was extra special. Especially with you around, waking up beside you is priceless love. I love you so much baby boo. Will update Pan Pacific Part 2 soon. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress