* Phuket Holiday Trip Part 2 *
Hello Patong Beach!
Superb Ambience!
This will be part 2 entry for our Phuket Holiday trip. I'm trying very hard to squeeze in time to update as soon as possible. Next entry will be night life in Phuket. Whenever I browse through Patong Beach's pictures, it really do bring great memories. I just love the place and its full of relaxation. No doubt, its 1 of the nicest place to chill and stay free from the busy hectic lion city. In fact, I don't mind going there again. Its a shopping paradise too. Plus the spa treatment and manicure session. If any of you happen to go there, don't miss to try the floral bath. All I can say is, you will never get that in Singapore. Furthermore, its very grand place and classy. Plus affordable. Am I doing some advertisement on Phuket? Haha! So lets wait for my next entry on night life in Phuket!
